hi, miss cloudy here, I'm responding to your comment, I'm really sorry if u dont like the entry and i'd be happy to remove it from my blog, but for your info many of my readers are curious about the restaurant and wanted to visit your outlet after reading my entry, so I guess, I'm giving a free promotion for your outlet, as for my comment,that's my honest comment, and i think it's natural, coz we have our own opinion n own taste.
So, if u want me to remove it from blog, please inform me. and the patrons there were aware of me taking the photos, it's not like i put the camera in my bag to snap the photo :) and again it's a free promotion for your outlet n the photos i took looks great n make people wanna visit your outlet. TQ
hi,
ReplyDeletemiss cloudy here, I'm responding to your comment, I'm really sorry if u dont like the entry and i'd be happy to remove it from my blog, but for your info many of my readers are curious about the restaurant and wanted to visit your outlet after reading my entry, so I guess, I'm giving a free promotion for your outlet, as for my comment,that's my honest comment, and i think it's natural, coz we have our own opinion n own taste.
So, if u want me to remove it from blog, please inform me. and the patrons there were aware of me taking the photos, it's not like i put the camera in my bag to snap the photo :)
and again it's a free promotion for your outlet n the photos i took looks great n make people wanna visit your outlet. TQ
it's ms cloudy again :)
ReplyDeleteAnonymous Myza Pesona said...
Restoran ni kat belah mana ye? Boleh bagi landmark yang ada? Tak sangka Kuantan pun dah banyak tempat-tempat makan yang agak happening!
dat is taken from my comment ox abt ur outlet just to show u how people are curious n wanted to visit your restaurant
hehe....who r u???? nti dtg restoran leh la knl2 ek.....
ReplyDelete